What exciting news we all received in our congregations recently about International conventions being planned as shown below. Even though the IDCs are for approved delegates only, the BCT excursions are for everyone; delegates and Non-delegates:
- Athens, Greece – June 27-29, 2014
- Frankfurt, Germany – July 18-20, 2014
- London, England – August 22-24, 2014
- Harare Zimbabwe - August 22-24, 2014
- Seoul South Korea - September 6-8 (Sat/Sun/Mon), 2014
- Melbourne, Australia – October 17-19, 2014
- Mexico City, Mexico – October 31-November 22014
- Quito, Ecuador – January 23-25 2015
- United States – June through November 2014. Click here for details.
If you have the privilege of being accepted as an approved delegate to any of the conventions recently announced, please keep us in mind. We have extensive experience operating tours in the countries listed Above.
With the new program of having each delegate make their own arrangements in harmony with the local Branch Countries/Cities direction for a seven or eight night stay in the convention city, BCT will be concentrating on options for pre or post convention excursions.
Pre or Post Convention Tours Outside the Convention City:
“While some may choose to attend the convention only (and two or three additional days of association with the local brothers), many also take advantage of such a trip to include sightseeing in other areas. You can arrange such excursions on your own or with a travel agency of your choice, keeping in mind that in the convention city you must use the Approved Hotel List provided by the branch office. However, many enjoy such excursions in the company of fellow believers.”
NOTE: BCT’s optional tours and excursions are scheduled so as not to interfer with the Theocratic Program and local host city arrangements.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All BCT excursions that are in conjunction with international conventions are four delegates and non-delegates alike.
Some of the optional tours that are in conjunction with and in addition to International Conventions are as follows (subject to change as more information is available):
Optional Tours – Quick Look:
- London - The Best of Italy + Paris or The Best of Italy
- Melbourne - Cross Country Train to Sydney, Australia Branch Tour
- Quito - Highlands (Possible Galapagos Cruise)
- Quito - Tropics / Rain Forest (Possible Galapagos Cruise)
- Quito - Ecuador & Peru Branches + Machu Picchu
- Frankfurt - London + Paris or Wurzburg/Rothenburg
- Seoul – Jeju Island with option add Buson extension
- Harare – Kenya Africa Safari + Nairobi Branch Tour
- Athens – Bible Lands Tour (Israel only & Israel + Turkey) (Branch Tour Israel) + 5 day Med Cruise and Private Beach Excursion
- Mexico - Cuernavaca, Taxco, Acapulco
- USA Cities - New York and New York + Canada; All NY Bethel Facilities + Metropolitan Museum of Art Bible Tour
What BCT Can Do:
- Assist with airfare for just the IDC or for the convention and BCT excursion
- Provide excursions outside the host city after the IDC
- More information for delegates and non-delegates alike on Booking BCT trips scheduled in conjunction with a IC.
What the Delegate Needs to Do:
- Make their own hotel accommodations for the IC
- Follow and enjoy local arrangements either before and/or after the IC
- If interested, book an additional excursion to locations outside the host city with BCT
We’ve been offering tours to Bethel Branch facilities around the world for over 20 years now and have a proven track record of doing it right. We realize a Bethel Trip should be the trip of a lifetime in this old system, and we do Our best to make it as encouraging, fun, safe and as affordable as possible. Learn more about us »
As time goes, and more information is given us by the Governing Body and/or the Host Branches, we will include and update you with those details on this very web page – so we invite you to sign up now for our BCT newsletter and be sure and check that you are interested in ‘Packages That Include Attending Conventions’.
One final point: Whether you will be attending a International Convention or not and would like to enjoy a spiritually rewarding trip please look over our Bible Lands Tours listed below:
Bethel Coach Tours
PO Box 2888
Alamogordo, NM 88311, USA