What exciting news we all received in our congregations recently about International conventions being planned as shown below. Even though the ICs are for approved delegates only, the BCT excursions are for everyone; delegates and Non-delegates:
- June / Helsinki Finland June 2016
- July / Paris France
- August / Utrecht Netherlands (Italy, Italy Paris, Italy Paris London, Italy Paris London Ireland Excursions)
- August / San Juan Puerto Rico (Possible NY and NY + Canada Bethel Excursion)
- November / Kaohsiung Taiwan
- December / Santiago Chile (Machu Picchu and Ecuador Excursion)
- December / Nairobi Kenya (it will be something similar to our Kenya Safari Just 4 U trip)
If you have the privilege of being accepted as an approved delegate or if you’ve been assigned to any of the conventions recently announced, please keep us in mind. We have extensive experience operating tours in the countries listed Above and are ready to assist you with your trip of a life lifetime.
With the new program of having each delegate make their own arrangements in harmony with the local Branch Countries/Cities direction for a seven or eight night stay in the convention city, BCT will be concentrating on options for pre or post convention excursions.
Pre or Post Convention Tours Outside the Convention City:
“While some may choose to attend the convention only (and two or three additional days of association with the local brothers), many also take advantage of such a trip to include sightseeing in other areas. You can arrange such excursions on your own or with a travel agency of your choice, keeping in mind that in the convention city you must use the Approved Hotel List provided by the branch office. However, many enjoy such excursions in the company of fellow believers.”
NOTE: BCT’s optional tours and excursions are scheduled so as not to interfer with the Theocratic Program and local host city arrangements.
Some of the optional tours that are in conjunction with and in addition to International Conventions are as follows (subject to change as more information is available):
Optional Tours – Quick Look:
What BCT Can Do:
- Assist with airfare for just the IC or for the convention and BCT excursion
- Provide excursions outside the host city after the IDC
- More information for delegates and non-delegates alike on Booking BCT trips scheduled in conjunction with a IC.
What the Delegate Needs to Do:
- Make their own hotel accommodations for the IC
- Follow and enjoy local arrangements either before and/or after the IC
- If interested, book an additional excursion to locations outside the host city with BCT
We’ve been offering tours to Bethel Branch facilities around the world for over 20 years now and have a proven track record of doing it right. We realize a Bethel Trip should be the trip of a lifetime in this old system, and we do Our best to make it as encouraging, fun, safe and as affordable as possible. Learn more about us »
As time goes, and more information is given us by the Governing Body and/or the Host Branches, we will include and update you with those details on this very web page – so we invite you to sign up now for our BCT newsletter and be sure and check that you are interested in ‘Packages That Include Attending Conventions’.
One final point: Whether you will be attending a International Convention or not and would like to enjoy a spiritually rewarding trip please look over our Bible Lands Tours listed here
Bethel Coach Tours
PO Box 2888
Alamogordo, NM 88311, USA